Alternatives to HiddenWiki

Talk About what ever you want here, try not to spam.
doodooltala

Alternatives to HiddenWiki

Postby doodooltala » Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:50 am

Not everyone knows about good services and sure the HiddenWiki is full of crap sometimes or just noot update. Anyone knows good forums (aside from this awesome place) where people talk about crypto wallets and other services? I also see a lot of postss aborut mentoring (not sure if they are feds or real) but are there places to find partners for work? Sometimes work is too much and you need a second person, especially in a different timezone to deal with customer service. It would be nice to have a meetup place somewhere we find partners.

ltx_Lazzarus

Re: Alternatives to HiddenWiki

Postby ltx_Lazzarus » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:21 am

You're spot on, I don't fancy the hidden wiki either, can't find anything worthwhile there. Maybe my thread can lend a hand: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14745

And if you're keen on finding mates in the Darknet, the only way I know is through some very VERY exclusive forums. Getting in means tackling tough challenges and showcasing your top-notch skills in hacking, cracking, reverse engineering, carding, malware development, coding, etc. That's where you can find skilled partners.
(Generally, a friend or acquaintance of yours has to invite u. Those inv codes are unique and given by the admins to highly trusted mates, to prevent LE from infiltrating or to avoid having script kiddies).

doodooltala

Postby doodooltala » Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:53 am

Lazarus has spoken once againn! I am in fuand of your wisdom mate. I will indeed prove myself to the community, that is of course the best way to make a mark. I think I don't have the patience for hacking or cracking but backwards engineering and social enginnering are my things. I can do some crazy stuff with those skills. Lately I have been focusing on laundring and tumbling coins. That has proved fun and resourceful so I will keep doing it until I am learneed and noticed. Hats offf to you Lazarus!

lelebe

Postby lelebe » Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:20 pm

ltx_Lazzarus wrote:You're spot on, I don't fancy the hidden wiki either, can't find anything worthwhile there. Maybe my thread can lend a hand: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14745

And if you're keen on finding mates in the Darknet, the only way I know is through some very VERY exclusive forums. Getting in means tackling tough challenges and showcasing your top-notch skills in hacking, cracking, reverse engineering, carding, malware development, coding, etc. That's where you can find skilled partners.
(Generally, a friend or acquaintance of yours has to invite u. Those inv codes are unique and given by the admins to highly trusted mates, to prevent LE from infiltrating or to avoid having script kiddies).

Thank you for this info :)

Return to “General Discussion”