looking for ransomware team

Talk About what ever you want here, try not to spam.
doodooltala

looking for ransomware team

Postby doodooltala » Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:18 am

I haave a access to great high value targett and I'm loooking for partners who caan ransomeeware the individual
Onnly legiit biz pm me

monopoly man

Re: looking for ransomware team

Postby monopoly man » Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:24 pm

doodooltala wrote:I haave a access to great high value targett and I'm loooking for partners who caan ransomeeware the individual
Onnly legiit biz pm me

I'm interested

TheVikingsofDW

Re: looking for ransomware team

Postby TheVikingsofDW » Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:45 am

doodooltala wrote:I haave a access to great high value targett and I'm loooking for partners who caan ransomeeware the individual
Onnly legiit biz pm me

Everest Ransomware Group, notwithstanding, they are an exceedingly professional ransomware team and you shall need to ascertain their email and jabber (otr / omemo) yourself, as I am unable to disclose personal contacts due to the rules for staff members.

Other group is RansomEXX: https://www.bitdefender.com/blog/hotfor ... re-attack/
Nevertheless, I do not possess any means of contacting them, as their operations are conducted with heightened OPSEC acumen.

** NOTE: This response is not intended as a promotion of any entity; it serves merely to address the query posed by the user "doodooltala". I would not like to wake up and suffer ransomware on my PC haha.

Code: Select all

___  _____      __
| _ )/ __\ \    / /
| _ \ (__ \ \/\/ /
|___/\___| \_/\_/

----- TheVikingsOfDW -----
A Proud Staff Member Of BCW

Return to “General Discussion”