Buy crypto anonymously

Talk anything about anonymity
Cyber Arch

Buy crypto anonymously

Postby Cyber Arch » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:18 am

First up, you wanna steer clear of that Bitcoin. Terrible OPsec, that is. Every BTC transaction can be traced by anyone, so it's not exactly anonymous, is it? And those Bitcoin mixers? Bit of a waste of time, if you ask me - they don't always work and they'll cost you a pretty penny with those high BTC fees.
Why bother trimming the grass when you can just rip out the roots, eh?
Nah, you wanna go with Monero (XMR) instead. Untraceable transactions, dirt cheap fees, and good opsec - it's the way to go, mate.
Now, there are a couple of ways I reckon you can buy crypto anonymously:
1. Buying Crypto with Cash
This one's pretty straightforward - you just post the cash off and they'll send you some Bitcoin. Use non-KYC services like Bisq (https://kycnot.me/) for this. It's the most secure way, since there's no record of the transaction ever happening. Perfect for buying bigger amounts of crypto.
2. Purchasing Crypto on a KYC Site and Transferring to a Wallet
This one's a bit more involved, but it works a treat. You buy the crypto on a site like Binance or Coinbase, then transfer it to your own wallet. But here's the key - you gotta generate a new sub-address for every single transaction. That way, it's all good for smaller amounts and you get the crypto quick. (But make sure you're only doing this with untraceable crypto, like Monero.)
I even go one step further and transfer the crypto to another wallet after that. Why? Well, if my wallet ever gets seized, they won't be able to match my Monero sub-address to Binance's records. No legal evidence that the wallet's actually mine, mate.

doodooltala

Re: Buy crypto anonymously

Postby doodooltala » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:08 am

I used to use AgroDesk for buying BTC with mailing cash but they are closing shop and other services are unavailable too, Do you have any other suggestions or know of other services/platforms that offer cash for crypto?
I have a quation about your other thought on buying crypto from a KYC exchange and then transferring it to a private wallett. Can you explain more on what you mean by the "sub-address" or just walk me therough the entire process?
Would this not tie you to the amount because it was recorded by the bank and then it vanished in various wallets and exchanges? I am not convinced this is the best anonymous way. Like I said, they know you bought a hefty chunk of crypto because you bought it through a bank. They just don't know where it currently lives. Right?

TheVikingsofDW

Postby TheVikingsofDW » Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:03 am

doodooltala wrote:I used to use AgroDesk for buying BTC with mailing cash but they are closing shop and other services are unavailable too, Do you have any other suggestions or know of other services/platforms that offer cash for crypto?
I have a quation about your other thought on buying crypto from a KYC exchange and then transferring it to a private wallett. Can you explain more on what you mean by the "sub-address" or just walk me therough the entire process?
Would this not tie you to the amount because it was recorded by the bank and then it vanished in various wallets and exchanges? I am not convinced this is the best anonymous way. Like I said, they know you bought a hefty chunk of crypto because you bought it through a bank. They just don't know where it currently lives. Right?

One of the best ways to buy bitcoins anonymously is through ATMs. You can search on Google for "BTC ATMs" or visit this website: https://coinatmradar.com and check the map to see if there are ATMs in your area to buy BTC with cash.

If there are no ATMs where you are, you can buy Bitcoins on any exchange and then launder those Bitcoins.

For example, you can buy BTC with your credit card on Coinmama. From there, you need to launder them by converting them to XMR twice, and then to Bitcoin. To convert Bitcoin to Monero, you can use stealthex.io.
For anonymous XMR wallets, you can use Whonix or an online one: https://wallet.mymonero.com, always using Whonix, VPNs, all your OPSEC.
Then, for a private Bitcoin wallet, use the one that comes with Whonix or Tails by default, "Electrum Wallet," as they do not ask for personal data. At this point, the Bitcoins are laundered and ready to use.

But won't it show up on my bank statement that I spent money on Bitcoins in Coinmama? Obviously, yes, but both the bitcoins and the KYC exchanges are completely legitimate. So, there should be no suspicion because you aren't breaking the law. Just make sure to launder them.

Code: Select all

___  _____      __
| _ )/ __\ \    / /
| _ \ (__ \ \/\/ /
|___/\___| \_/\_/

----- TheVikingsOfDW -----
A Proud Staff Member Of BCW

doodooltala

Postby doodooltala » Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:50 pm

What is the importance of converting BTC to XMR twice? Does it mean we convert to XMR in one wallet and convert again to XMR in anther wallet? Can it be the same wallet but a different address?

TheVikingsofDW

Postby TheVikingsofDW » Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:49 am

doodooltala wrote:What is the importance of converting BTC to XMR twice? Does it mean we convert to XMR in one wallet and convert again to XMR in anther wallet? Can it be the same wallet but a different address?

You must convert Bitcoin into a first XMR wallet, subsequently transferring the funds from that XMR wallet into a completely different XMR wallet. BTC → XMR 1 → XMR 2 → BTC / other cryptocurrency.
The significance is that with Monero, you "break" the trail to a greater extent, providing a safer process than with a mixer.

___  _____      __
| _ )/ __\ \    / /
| _ \ (__ \ \/\/ /
|___/\___| \_/\_/

iris369

Postby iris369 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:03 pm

U CAN ALSO USE CRYPTO MIXER !!

doodooltala

Postby doodooltala » Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:55 pm

That's a nice way to put it I thank theee. One more question. Is mixing even needed with this method or the XMR wallets are enough to make the coins clean? Obviously it will eliminate a hefty cost that is paid to the mixer but if mixing adds another leyer I would still prefer to mix too to make sure it is all cleaned up to into a potential KYC wllet or just used to make big item purchases like watches/cars.

TheVikingsofDW

Postby TheVikingsofDW » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:02 am

doodooltala wrote:That's a nice way to put it I thank theee. One more question. Is mixing even needed with this method or the XMR wallets are enough to make the coins clean? Obviously it will eliminate a hefty cost that is paid to the mixer but if mixing adds another leyer I would still prefer to mix too to make sure it is all cleaned up to into a potential KYC wllet or just used to make big item purchases like watches/cars.

For me, I do not believe it is requisite to employ a mixer, as Monero is inherently more secure than a mixer.

I am acquaintanced with a cyber criminal who accrued $6 million within six months through the deployment of ransomware targeting macOS, and his approach to cash out the dirt bitcoins is as follows. Dirt BTCs - XMR 1 wallet - XMR 2 wallet - Clean bitcoins. He remains unencumbered, savouring a life of affluence. But remember, nothing is %100 anonymous.

___  _____      __
| _ )/ __\ \    / /
| _ \ (__ \ \/\/ /
|___/\___| \_/\_/

doodooltala

Postby doodooltala » Mon Jul 08, 2024 5:22 pm

I don't think in those amounts is a good thing to mixint. Fees are big and mixers can't be trrusted.

Return to “Discussions about anonymity”