Selling 500 BTC Wallet

All Unverified Carders can Carryout their Selling Activities Here
Covidone

Selling 500 BTC Wallet

Postby Covidone » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:40 am

Well, it is what it is. This is a wallet that contains exactly 500.00000908 BTC

I am selling this since I need cash immediately. Can't launder or touch or wait for it gets cold and forgotten.

Price tag will be 5 BTC. Accept only clean BTC or Monero.

This offer will be over at 30th July 2024.

I can provide video proof.

doodooltala

Re: Selling 500 BTC Wallet

Postby doodooltala » Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:01 pm

Do you accept BTC escew service?

Lakisha

Postby Lakisha » Mon Jul 29, 2024 5:15 pm

Do you accept escrew service from BCW?

Covidone

Postby Covidone » Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:45 am

Yes I do accept BCW escrow. But I want BTC all clean the reason why I want to sell is to get all clean BTC so 3rd party transfers are tricky at that point since they do not always have clean BTC ready since they have random transfers all over this forum. You know what I mean. But if you are serious, I will consider that and hope escrow makes a clean line to transfer.

Remember today is the last day for this deal. After today I may not need to sell this wallet for quick liquid. If escrow can't handle it today, the transaction will not go through as I need to receive money today. No hard feelings if that happens.

ak2000

Postby ak2000 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:22 pm

Hey, I do want to buy this wallet. The deal is still on?

We did business before, if you wish to, I may not need escrow. Please pick me, I know you've got many requests so far. I hope you haven't sold it yet.

Covidone

Postby Covidone » Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:03 pm

ak2000 wrote:Hey, I do want to buy this wallet. The deal is still on?

We did business before, if you wish to, I may not need escrow. Please pick me, I know you've got many requests so far. I hope you haven't sold it yet.

Yes, deal is still on. I don't remember everyone and appreciate the trust but I don't care about escrow. As I write there I want clean BTC, not carded ones. So if you are thinking of using your carded BTC, I need to stop that thinking there. If I wished to use carded BTC, I would have already used this wallet.

I have other people asking as well from other forums and contacts but no one has serious yet.

Currently, I am at the hospital and this will be used to pay for hospital bills operation and treatment. This is why I need liquid quick and clean. I am not writing this for sympathy or anything else. I am just informing situation. So, time is ticking and whoever want to reach me please be quick or I will take all the risks and use it by myself.

Lakisha1

Postby Lakisha1 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:01 pm

i can clean some kyc coins if it helps you out but will need that video proof

Covidone

Postby Covidone » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:47 pm

Thanks for the interest. Wallet sold and payment received.
Attachments
btc tx.jpg
btc tx.jpg (56.01 KiB) Viewed 1813 times

Covidone

Postby Covidone » Wed Jul 31, 2024 6:53 am

I am getting too many DMs and all have the same sentences. Instead of writing one by one, I am writing here.

For those who are asking; I did not send 500 BTC to anyone or any wallet. What I did was to sell the wallet.dat + private key + whatever info and account files I have about the wallet. And I put a receipt to show that I sold and received the payment in case people continue to request it. I deleted everything on my side so if the buyer loses the one-time open note, it will be gone forever.

For those who are wondering; I did not convert it to Monero (YES I KNOW IT EXIST) because there are two reasons. One there is not good amount of circulation for huge amounts. You can't convert 500 BTC into XMR in a short amount of time. The entire network's 24-hour volume for XMR is 100 million dollars. Even if there are enough circulation this needs many transactions and many trades which leaves many traces. The second reason; unlike common knowledge, XMR is not immune to tracking. There are several ways to keep it under surveillance and trace it where they are using cyberwatchers etc. However, due to RingCT, it is highly secure compared to any other coin. Don't panic, if you are not dealing with huge amounts with many trades/transactions and flagging I am here, you are pretty safe. They don't have such manpower and resources to keep the entire network under surveillance. This applies to any other coin that claims to be untraceable such as Dash. If you don't believe me, check the law enforcement report. There are several cases especially where they trace drug dealer money over XMR (drug dealers' favorite payment type). So it is not a risk to take for a wallet that is already known to be under surveillance. I told this to the buyer and he/she was ok with it. From this point on all the responsibility goes to the buyer. As I stated before, I would take such actions if I didn't sell on time.

Lastly, do not insult people that you don't know. If I wanted to scam anyone, I would continue to act like selling the wallet. Believe me, people still asking me about the wallet on every platform I announce the sale. I wouldn't stop here and receive a very good amount which you wouldn't even dream to reach. But I do not do such acts. I don't need such acts. I will not sully my name and do not let anyone sully my name.

Have a good day and life.

Randy1orton

Postby Randy1orton » Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:16 pm

Covidone wrote:I am getting too many DMs and all have the same sentences. Instead of writing one by one, I am writing here.

For those who are asking; I did not send 500 BTC to anyone or any wallet. What I did was to sell the wallet.dat + private key + whatever info and account files I have about the wallet. And I put a receipt to show that I sold and received the payment in case people continue to request it. I deleted everything on my side so if the buyer loses the one-time open note, it will be gone forever.

For those who are wondering; I did not convert it to Monero (YES I KNOW IT EXIST) because there are two reasons. One there is not good amount of circulation for huge amounts. You can't convert 500 BTC into XMR in a short amount of time. The entire network's 24-hour volume for XMR is 100 million dollars. Even if there are enough circulation this needs many transactions and many trades which leaves many traces. The second reason; unlike common knowledge, XMR is not immune to tracking. There are several ways to keep it under surveillance and trace it where they are using cyberwatchers etc. However, due to RingCT, it is highly secure compared to any other coin. Don't panic, if you are not dealing with huge amounts with many trades/transactions and flagging I am here, you are pretty safe. They don't have such manpower and resources to keep the entire network under surveillance. This applies to any other coin that claims to be untraceable such as Dash. If you don't believe me, check the law enforcement report. There are several cases especially where they trace drug dealer money over XMR (drug dealers' favorite payment type). So it is not a risk to take for a wallet that is already known to be under surveillance. I told this to the buyer and he/she was ok with it. From this point on all the responsibility goes to the buyer. As I stated before, I would take such actions if I didn't sell on time.

Lastly, do not insult people that you don't know. If I wanted to scam anyone, I would continue to act like selling the wallet. Believe me, people still asking me about the wallet on every platform I announce the sale. I wouldn't stop here and receive a very good amount which you wouldn't even dream to reach. But I do not do such acts. I don't need such acts. I will not sully my name and do not let anyone sully my name.

Have a good day and life.

all Respect..
Be well wherever you are..

Return to “I Sell Open Source”